If you have a question about investigations, chances are that many people have asked the same question before you. Here are answers to some of the questions we hear often:
What is a private investigator?
A private investigator is a professional who is employed to collect intelligence and verify or discredit information. Many professional investigators possess law enforcement backgrounds or other experience and education that they leverage to investigate and research.
Why hire a professional private investigator?
Professional private investigators are adept at analyzing a situation and finding the best starting point. From there, they rely on experience, knowledge and technology to uncover information and follow the trail of evidence wherever it leads. Investigators are trained in legally and ethically obtaining information which they present in a manner that is admissible in court.Instead of trying to investigate on your own and risking legal trouble or other problems, or hiring an unqualified person, trust your investigation to a qualified, experienced professional.
What qualifications should an investigator have?
Requirements for private investigators vary from state to state. Many states require licenses, insurance, continuing education or other credentials, or a combination of those things. When hiring an investigator, you should make sure the person has the required credentials in the area where the investigation will take place.How to work with an investigator. After you choose an investigator to handle your case, the professional will typically consult with you to learn more about the situation. Any information you can provide will give the investigator a good idea of where to begin. As the case progresses, the investigator should provide you with detailed status updates to let you know what is happening. At the conclusion of the case, the investigator will present you with a report that contains relevant information and evidence obtained during the investigation.We´re always available to answer your questions, so please contact us if you need more information about investigations.Signs of a cheating spouse
- At the beginning of an affair the mate that is cheating is more attentive to his spouse. This is due to guilt that the cheater may be feeling at the time.
- After the affair has been going on for a while the person cheating seems to find fault with the person he/she may be living with to try to justify the affair in their mind.
- Cheating spouses may lose attention in the activities in the home. They don’t show interest in the livelihood of you or the children that live in the home. Nor do they have any desires to do any fix-ups to the home (i.e. lawn care, house repairs, etc…..)
- Intuition (gut feeling) that something is not right usually is a sign you may have a cheating problem “when in doubt check them out”.
- Cheaters may have a change in sex life (i.e. more sex, less sex) as well as unexplained sexual requests.
- The cheater has a definite change in attitude towards everyone in the home, especially the mate (i.e. if he/she didn’t act the way they do, well then maybe I wouldn’t be doing the things I do).
- Another sign is “Finances”. “If someone wants to play they have to pay” therefore keeping an eye on their monies (i.e. check stubs, bank account balances, credit card bills, etc…) would tell you whether their spending more money than usual.
- Grooming habits will change. Cheaters will be more attentive to their person (e.i. the way they dress, frequent bathing, physical fitness, grooming of their hair, switching of colognes, etc…).
- Physical signs to look for to determine whether or not someone is having an affair is lipstick on the collar, odors of cologne/perfume on a shirt/blouse, checking underwear for secretion stains. You can also check their wallets and/or the glove compartments of their car to see if they left receipts, pieces of paper with phone numbers, addresses, condoms, etc.
- You may want to monitor your spouse for two weeks. During this time keep track of the mileage on their car. Monitor the time they leave for work and the time they come home. Keep a calendar and note the times, this should help you establish a pattern. If your mate claims to be working late, check paycheck stubs to verify this overtime.
- Be tuned in to home telephone calls when your mate has a tendency to whisper or gives a quick answer and immediately hangs up or when you answer the telephone and get an abrupt hang up.
- Many cheaters use cellular telephones to communicate with their lovers.
- Female cheaters are more discreet in the selection of a lover become equally aggressive.
- When a female is having an affair she tends to have more of a “glow” about her.
Primary Address:P.O. Box 544
Randallstown, MD 21133
License #Areas of Service
- Baltimore City
- Baltimore County
- Carroll County
- Montgomery County
- Howard County